Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Doug Tomlinson in 10 Years

I. Where do I want to be in ten years? Type a numbered list with ten details of what you want your life to look like ten years from now.







1. Graduate High School

2. Go to Le Cordon Bleu

3. I will be single, and Don't want Kids.

4. Chef at Le Cordon Bleu

5. Living in the Mountains

6. I will be 26 years old

7. Own my own Restaurant .

8. I will be a Professional Gamer.

9. I will be in Italy

10. I will be a Famous Chef, Like Bobby Flay and cook on Food Network.



II. What can I do now to get there?The second part of this blog post is to formulate a list of ten things you have to do this quarter to help yourself get that life you formulated a list for in part I. Type a numbered list of ten things you have to do over the next four months to help yourself later. These should include steps you need to take in school and outside of school.





1. Get a High GPA

2. Pass the GHSGT

3. Get all A's

4. Complete the Cooking Classes

5. Stay Focused and Do all Work that is given to you.

6. Graduate From High School

7. Graduate From Culinary Arts School

8. Read

9. Complete all Homework and Classwork

10. Get a Diploma























No comments:

Post a Comment