Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Topic 9: task 3 .

Well, this week my attidude was pretty good. I stayed on track with my ouside work and did a great job for my customers. I work with my Uncle for landscaping company. He lives in Albany, Ga and he does work down there and I do work up here. My customers were really pleased with my attidude and I did a great job on there yard. All this weekend I had a positive attidude towards my family except my sister. I had to work all of Atlanta last week. I also cooked alot lately at my house. We had a BBQ cookout sunday just to have fun and I had a Positive Attidude towards friends and family. Last week I had alot of negative attidudes. Some of them were really hard to control. Like my dad was in the hopsital and I don't want him to die so I went outside and screamed and cryed. i don't want to loose him. Then friday I went to the Cardiologists and they gave me some bad news for me which i cant tell my parents, its very hard to tell them.

1 comment: